Four museums, a shop and a café


The WeeGee Exhibition Centre consists of four museums: EMMA – Espoo Museum of Modern Art, KAMU – Espoo City Museum,, the Finnish Toy Museum Hevosenkenkä and the Finnish Museum of Horology. WeeGee also houses the museum shop and the SIS. Deli+Café restaurant. In the backyard is the Futuro house, designed by architect Matti Suuronen, which is open to the public from May to August. At Studio Suuronen you will find exhibitions or something interesting to see.

Located in Tapiola, Espoo, the exhibition centre offers experiences to visitors of all ages. In addition to exhibitions, the museums offer guided tours, workshops and various themed events. WeeGee’s lobby, meeting and restaurant spaces are rented out for meetings and festive occasions.

The spacious, architecturally interesting premises of the former printing house welcome the visitor to exhibitions, weekend brunch or just a relaxing moment to sit in an armchair and enjoy the atmosphere of the lobby.

Current topics

Info

Toy Museum Hevosenkenkä

24.3.2015 - 5.3.2017

The Magic of Circus

For the WeeGee Exhibition Centre, 2016 is a year of celebration. In autumn 2016, we’ll celebrate our tenth birthday by working for it. Happy birthday WeeGee!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Because of the construction site near the WeeGee, it might be difficult to find parking close to the building. The exhibition centre is easy to access by public transport. You find parking spaces in the heart of Tapiola, only few minutes walk to the WeeGee. 
Wellcome!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Backpack tours for children!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KAMU - Espoo City Museum

15.6.2016 - 3.9.2017

A Time for Glass. Kauklahti Glassworks, 1923–1952